GRADUATE STUDENT REGISTRATION
University of Notre Dame graduate & professional students traveling abroad for University purposes should register their travel at least two weeks prior to departure. By doing so, you allow the University to more efficiently communicate with you in the event of an emergency as well as provide you with appropriate travel resources prior to and during your trip.
Please note below the following information and/or documents you will need to complete and submit the travel registration questionnaires:
- Location(s) and dates of your travel
- Contact information for your on-campus graduate program administrator
- Contact Information for Confirmed Funding Source / University Affiliation (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your visa (if applicable)
- Copy of your insurance card
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.