School of Architecture Travel Registration
School of Architecture International Travel RegistrationThis registration link is meant for School of Architecture undergraduate and graduate students ONLY who are registering their international travel that is associated with the architecture school.
This travel registration process is a two-step process, which will take approximately three hours total (steps one and two) to complete.
Step One: Submitting your international travel registration
- Choose the appropriate term for your international travel (academic year, fall semester, winter break travel, spring semester, or summer travel). This is determined by the term in which your travel START DATE falls.
- Add your travel itinerary (be sure to review instructions if you are traveling to multiple destinations).
- Answer all questions with appropriate detail within the School of Architecture Travel Registration questionnaire. (approximately 45 minutes to one hour)
- Once you have submitted your registration questionnaire, ND International staff will review your registration for complete and accurate responses (over one to two business days)
- Check your ND email frequently and respond accordingly and quickly to a status change notification or a request for additional information
(Step Two of your international travel registration must be fully completed NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE your travel begins)
- After you have received a ‘Registration Accepted’ status, you MUST complete the REQUIRED post-decision phase questionnaires and signature documents. (approximately 30 minutes)
A safety orientation is required for ALL ND sponsored travel. Check with the School of Architecture on how to complete this requirement for your international travel. (A safety orientation should take approximately 90 minutes)