Skip to content


Notre Dame International
Travel Registry


Due to COVID-19 and the University's travel policy for Fall 2020, NDI will only 
accept travel registrations for Essential Travel purposes. 

For questions, please contact

Need to start a NEW international OR domestic travel registration/application? 

    All undergraduate, graduate and professional students, faculty and staff are required to register Notre Dame-sponsored domestic travel. Register your university-sponsored domestic travel using the Domestic Travel Registration link.

  • Undergraduate students: 
    Register your university-sponsored international travel using the Undergraduate Student International Travel Registration
    * link. 
    • School of Architecture* students must use the School of Architecture Registration.
    • Summer Engineering* students must use the Summer Engineering Registration.
  • Graduate and Professional students: 
    Register your university-sponsored international travel using the Graduate Student International Travel Registration* link.
    • London Law Program* students must use the London Law Registration.
    • School of Architecture* graduate students must use the School of Architecture Registration.
  • Faculty and Staff: 
    Register your university-sponsored international travel using the appropriate Faculty & Staff International Travel Registration
    * link.
  • Athletic Teams: 
    Register your team's university-sponsored international and domestic travel using the Athletic Team Travel Registration
    * link.

Need to report an incident?
  • Use the Incident Reporting* link.

If you have already started a travel registration, London Law registration, and/or incident report that you need to complete and submit, click on the 'LOGIN' link. Once logged into the system, click on the link for the appropriate registration from your Applicant Home page.

For questions, email