Summer Engineering Registration
Due to COVID-19, the University's travel policies remain in effect for 2021-22 (Fall 2021, Winter Break 2021-22, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022). As part of the Travel Registry process, you will need to provide the name of your supervising University vice president or dean who has approved your travel. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
This travel registration is meant for registering INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL ONLY.
This registration is to be used ONLY by engineering students (as well as those students who will be acting in the role of RA / PA for the programs) who have been accepted through the School of Engineering into one of the following Summer Engineering Programs:
- London CBE
- New Zealand
STEP ONE: Submitting your international travel registration
- Choose the appropriate term for your international travel (summer travel).
- Add your travel itinerary (be sure to review instructions if you are traveling to multiple destinations).
- Answer all questions with appropriate detail within the Summer Engineering Programs questionnaire. PLEASE NOTE: you will need your passport details to complete and submit the travel registration questionnaire.
- Once you have submitted your registration questionnaire, Notre Dame International staff will review your registration for complete and accurate responses (over one to two business days).
- Check your ND email frequently and respond accordingly and quickly to a status change notification or a request for additional information
(Step Two of your international travel registration must be fully completed NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE your travel begins)
- After you have received a ‘Registration Accepted’ status, you MUST complete the REQUIRED post-decision phase questionnaires and signature documents.