School of Architecture Registration
Due to COVID-19 and the University's travel policy for Fall 2020, NDI will only accept travel registrations for Essential Travel purposes. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This travel registration is meant for registering INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL ONLY. If you are registering DOMESTIC TRAVEL please use the DOMESTIC TRAVEL registration.
This registration link is meant for School of Architecture undergraduate and graduate students who are registering their international travel that is associated with the School of Architecture.
PLEASE NOTE: This travel registration process is a two-step process.
STEP ONE: Submitting your international travel registration
- Choose the appropriate term for your international travel (academic year, fall semester, winter break travel, spring semester, or summer travel). This is determined by the term in which your travel START DATE falls.
- Add your travel itinerary (be sure to review instructions if you are traveling to multiple destinations).
- Answer all questions with appropriate detail within the School of Architecture Travel Registration questionnaire. PLEASE NOTE: you will need your passport details to complete and submit the travel registration questionnaire.
- Once you have submitted your registration questionnaire, Notre Dame International staff will review your registration for complete and accurate responses (over one to two business days).
- Check your ND email frequently and respond accordingly and quickly to a status change notification or a request for additional information.
(Step Two of your international travel registration must be fully completed NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE your travel begins)
- After you have received a ‘Registration Accepted’ status, you MUST complete the REQUIRED post-decision phase questionnaires and signature documents.