INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SAFETY ORIENTATION
International Travel Safety Orientation & Confirmation
ALL undergraduate students going on international travel that is sponsored by the University of Notre Dame are required to have an international travel safety orientation PRIOR to their travel departure date, as per the NDI Undergraduate International Travel Policy.
There are three international safety orientation options available:
- attend a live Student International Safety Summit Session (only one session needs to be attended)
- receive an international travel safety orientation from your ND funding/sponsoring source
- complete the online International Travel Safety Orientation (This takes approximately 90 minutes total to complete. It can be done in intervals.)
Check with your funding/sponsoring source or program director at Notre Dame to determine your program’s preferred international travel safety orientation option.
To do any of the following:
- Confirm your attendance at the NDI sponsored Student International Safety Summit, OR;
- Confirm you have received an APPROVED international safety orientation through your funding/sponsoring source, OR;
- Complete the online International Travel Safety Orientation
PLEASE NOTE: If you are confirming attendance at one of the live International Travel Health & Safety Summits for multiple semesters (e.g. summer and fall or academic year), you will need to complete an individual confirmation for each term of travel.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org